Skip to content
Scroll To Top
The Hyperemesis Education and Research Foundation's mission is to provide Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) support, advocacy, education, and research to improve treatment and outcomes.
The HER Foundation is the global voice of HG and endeavors to achieve the following:
- Minimize suffering and complications via education and awareness.
- Eradicate morbidity and mortality due to inadequate/ineffective treatment.
- Improve outcomes through family support and advocacy.
- Promote standardized assessment and treatment to ensure consistent care.
- Raise awareness to increase support and access to effective care.
- Educate practitioners and caregivers on management and coping.
- Expand HG education and awareness among clinicians.
- Publish clinically relevant research to effect progress.
- Fundraise for research, awareness, and educational projects.
- Expand and validate tools for improved diagnosis and management globally.
HER Foundation Research Priorities
- Health professional attitudes & beliefs about HG
- HG management
- HG treatment protocol
- Survey Research Summaries
- HG & Foundation Awareness
- HG Symposium to link/educate health professionals & patients
- Abnormal outcomes Database (Maternal & Fetal)
- Education of societies and professionals on management
© HER Foundation 2022.
No part of the materials available through the hyperemesis.org site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of the HER Foundation. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of the HER Foundation is prohibited. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the HER Foundation.