Welcome to the area we dedicate to those supporting a mother experiencing hyperemesis gravidarum (HG).
You may feel helpless and frustrated because she is so sick and you don't know how to help her. Sometimes you may even wonder if she would get better if she tried harder, or if she is exaggerating how she feels. It is natural to have these feelings when you have not experienced HG and don't know how sick she really is.
You will find information to answer all of these questions and give you resources to confidently support her and ensure she gets the best care available.
Get the help you need.
- Call emergency services if you need immediate care.
- Find a doctor and volunteer to offer help in your area.
- Join our online support groups or monthly support meeting.
- Email us if you can't find the support you need.
- Contact our Crisis Warmline for urgent questions by calling 833-2ChatHG (833-224-2844) in USA.