This year there is HOPE. Don't you feel it...the feeling of CHANGE. We have suffered through so many uncertainties and challenges in 2020, and now we can look forward to the end of the year and to a new beginning. Here at HER Foundation, we are ready for a very BIG day in the nonprofit world: this year’s #GivingTuesday on December 1st. We want to make this year’s global movement for giving our best yet!! AND YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. Give Hope! Change Lives!
HG is a debilitating and potentially life-threatening pregnancy disease that affects over 6 million women globally. But YOU can help!
Your tax-deductible donation will support:
- Partnering with organizations in Africa and Asia to create culturally-appropriate resources and training.
- Development of policy and awareness campaigns to address family needs.
- Distribution of HER Foundation resources to health professionals to improve patient care.
- Presentations at medical conferences to educate health professionals.
- Expansion of our crisis support for mothers.
HER is a 501(c)3 registered public charity in the United States since 2003. Find our financial reports on Guidestar.
To send a check:
10117 SE Sunnyside Rd. #F8
Clackamas, OR 97015 USA
Federal EIN: 71-0912435
On behalf of HG women and their families, thank you for your gift!
Special thanks to Advocate and Benefactor level donors:
The King Family
The Morgenstein Family
Annual Giving Levels
- Friends: up to $250
- Supporters: $250-$999
- Advocates: $1000-$5000
- Benefactors: above $5000
More Ways to Support HER Foundation
Why do we link over to Amazon.com?
A small portion of every purchase at Smile.Amazon.com will be given to the HER Foundation, if you designate HER as your charity. Visit AmazonSmile smile.amazon.com and select Hyperemesis Education and Research Foundation. Don't forget to set up Amazon Smile on your mobile device! It only takes a few seconds!