Our Collaborative Studies on HG Management
- Patterns of Use and Self Reported Effectiveness of Cannabis for Hyperemesis Gravidarum
--Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd, 2022
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum: Strategies to Improve Outcomes
-- Journal of Infusion Nursing, 2020
- Why are Women Still Dying from Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy?
-- Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report, 2016
- Ondansetron in pregnancy and risk of adverse fetal outcomes in the United States
-- Reproductive Toxicology, 2016
- Antihistamines and other prognostic factors for adverse outcome in hyperemesis gravidarum.
-- European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biolog, 2013
- Secular Trends in the Treatment of Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
-- American Journal of Perinatology, 2007
HER Foundation Research
Although hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) affects at least 6 million pregnancies annually across the globe, the interest and funding for HG research is very small. HER has been collaborating with the world's leading researcher, Dr. Marlena Fejzo since 2001 and received only community and private funding for many studies. We collaborate with experts from universities beyond the US and are the leading research team for HG with many groundbreaking studies including finding the first causes of HG, your genes!
First we found the gene,
Then we found the mutation,
Now we found the mechanism,
Help us find the cure!
Donate to HER.
Together, we can make HG history!