The Hyperemesis Education and Research (HER) Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, qualified under 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code and established with the goal of providing support, research, advocacy, and education on hyperemesis gravidarum.
- HER conducts breakthrough research, creates HG clinical tools, offers social support, and educates patients, families, providers, policymakers, and society about HG.
- HER's small staff and volunteers create and maintain all resources and programs.
- HER is donor funded which means we rely on individual donations to sustain the Foundation's daily management and develop all programs and resources.
- HER does not charge for its resources and programs.
HER Intellectual Property
No part of the materials available through the hyperemesis.org site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of the HER Foundation. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of the HER Foundation is prohibited. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the HER Foundation.
Sharing HER Intellectual Property
- Those sharing HER Foundation site content must cite HER (in written caption and on graphic), and social media posts must be linked to the original site page as informtation is updated regularly.
- Those sharing content from HER social media platforms may be shared to Hyperemesis Belgium’s page. On Instagram, a reposting app such as Repost: For Instagram or Regrann must be used.
- HER social media graphics and content may not be screenshot, altered, filtered, or changed in any way when sharing.