1 in 3 HG pregnancies ends in loss. Whether your loss is due to miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, or neonatal, HER is here for you. Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day honors the babies we hold in our hearts. We invite you to add your HG baby to our memorial page.
The grief is great and can have a lasting impact on families. We encourage you to talk with others with HG and seek professional help if needed.
An important part of healing after loss is talking with others who understand the pain.
At 7 PM on October 15, 20202, light a candle in remembrance at 7 PM in your time zone, and join the Wave of Light!
- Participate in HG research.
- Become an advocate.
- Make a gift to the HER Foundation.
- Share your story and support other HG moms.
- Become a HER Foundation volunteer.
- Blog about HG and show support for HER.
- Share resources with local health professionals and hospitals.
©2022 HER Foundation. All rights reserved.