Following is a list of online resources to further research hyperemesis and related topics
Nausea/Vomiting Treatment Information & Resources
- International Collaboration on HG (ICHG) – An international group of clinical experts and researchers leading progress on HG.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.
Medical Literature Searches
- Medscape - Articles, professional resources and information. (Free membership)
- Uptodate - Evidence-based clinical decision support resource. (Membership)
- Mothertobaby – Expert info on exposures during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- MedLine Plus - Dictionary, encyclopedia, PubMed, drug info.
- National Library of Medicine - Links to Medline and other databases.
- ScienceDirect - World's largest electronic collection of science, technology and medicine full text and bibliographic information. (Membership)
- CDC Reproductive Health - Information and stats on pregnancy and birth.
- Reprotox - An information system on environmental hazards
to human reproduction and development.
- Merck Manual - Information about diseases, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment.
- WebMD – Providing medical information and tools.
Professional Resources & Societies
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (UK)
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- International Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and their list of OB/GYN organizations across the globe
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses