By Ashli McCall
The Chronicles of Nausea: A Diary of Hyperemesis Gravidarum is the non-fiction pregnancy journal of a woman who battled severe hyperemesis gravidarum. She endured more than a month of hospitalization, being tube-fed, and being on strict bed rest for 30 weeks.
In spite of having gone through tremendous suffering, the pregnancy culminated in the birth of a healthy baby girl.
Although the subject matter is serious and the tone is often sobering, there are moments of humor and untamed joy. In all, the journal serves to encourage other sufferers of hyperemesis gravidarum that they might enjoy a similar outcome.
Order now and 100% of the money will go to the HER Foundation to help continue raising awareness.
- $2.50 – Media Mail (slower shipping method)
- $5.00 – Priority Mail
- $13.00 – Outside U.S.
How to order The Chronicles of Nausea
1. Use Paypal
2. You can send a check to our address…
Attn: Book orders
932 Edwards Ferry Rd. #23
Leesburg, VA 20176
To read reviews, visit amazon.com.
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1460946472
- ISBN-13: 978-1460946473
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- #1,290,536 in Books
- #2376 in Pregnancy & Childbirth (Books)