HG babies are at increased risk for low birth weight, small size for gestational age, and preterm birth. In utero exposure to HG is linked to a 3.6-fold increased risk of emotional/behavioral & developmental disorders, and autism. Up to 15% of HG pregnancies are lost to therapeutic terminations, citing “no hope for relief.” Current treatments are not always adequate to prevent termination of these wanted pregnancies.
From 2000 to 2021, we have been building a healthier future for the next generation! We have offered research, support, advocacy, and education resources to over 2,000,000 people across the globe. Help us create change for YOUR generation!
- Participate in HG research.
- Become an advocate.
- Make a gift to the HER Foundation.
- Share your story and support other HG moms.
- Become a HER Foundation volunteer.
- Blog about HG and show support for HER.
- Share resources with local health professionals and hospitals.
©2022 HER Foundation. All rights reserved.