This year there is HOPE. Don’t you feel it…the feeling of CHANGE. We have suffered through so many uncertainties and challenges in 2020, and now we can look forward to the end of the year and to a new beginning.
Here at HER Foundation, we are ready for a very BIG day in the nonprofit world: this year’s #GivingTuesday on December 1st. We want to make this year’s global movement for giving our best yet! AND YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. Giving Tuesday is more than a day of fundraising. It’s a global movement of collaboration, talent, and creativity.
Give HOPE so mothers and babies THRIVE!
HG is a debilitating and potentially life-threatening pregnancy disease that affects over 6 million women globally. But YOU can help!
Giving Tuesday goal: $10,000.
HER is seeing exponential growth, and we are grateful for all our volunteers do. But we can’t maintain this rate of growth if we don’t have staff to support the requests for individual support, education, and training.
Remember, HER is one of the only organizations in the world working to change the care of women with HG and prevent complications for mothers and babies! We rely on YOU to continue our work.
In 20201, your tax-deductible donation to:
- Expand our crisis support for mothers.
- Partner with organizations in Africa and Asia to create culturally-appropriate resources and offer training to medical professionals and lay people so that they recognize HG and understand how to treat it.
- Develop policy and awareness campaigns, including 1 MOM is 2 Many, to address family needs such as treatment coverage and comprehensive HG care.
- Distribute HER Foundation resources to health professionals to improve patient care.
- Present at medical conferences to educate health professionals.
Please help us launch #GivingTuesday with a bang. Feel good in knowing that you are part of a world-wide movement, working to raise awareness for philanthropy, especially as we gear up for our exciting work in 2021.
At 14 weeks pregnant in a respected university hospital, Maria and her twins died of preventable complications of Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Maria was only 34 years old and starved to death in a university hospital in the United States. Had she been given vitamin B1 (thiamin) and proper sodium replacement, she would be enjoying her family today.
Give the gift of hope and change lives so no mothers are silenced by HG like Maria.
How you can help
- Make a contribution to HER Foundation
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser…set your own goal. Post a note or picture on your social media pages and tag our Facebook or Instagram (@HGmoms) account.
- Share this email to those in your network of friends and family. Be sure and tell them how HER has helped your and other HG families.
Our online fundraising page is available now. Make a gift today or mark your calendar for December 1, 2020, and join the generous individuals around the world who support #GivingTuesday and the HER Foundation.
HER is working to improve the health of mothers and babies suffering from HG across the globe. #GlobalVoiceHG