HER’s Dr. Marlena Fejzo was invited to speak at Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Next Gen which brings together leaders of tomorrow’s Fortune 500 companies, rising executives from the nations’s biggest companies, and cutting edge innovators.
Fejzo was a panelist on “Destigmatizing Female Healthcare” with Beatrice Dixon, Co-founder, CEO, and Chief Innovation Officer, The Honey Pot Company; Erin Parks, Co-founder, Chief Clinical Officer and COO, Equip Jannine Versi, Co-founder and COO, Elektra Health; Amanda Williams, Medical Director, Mahmee. Alexa Mikhail, Reporter, Fortune Well, FORTUNE, moderated the panel.
Talk description: Despite common misconceptions, these founders and practitioners have made it their mission to destigmatize and democratize female healthcare. This conversation will highlight the resiliency needed to raise awareness and capital, while trying to support a community that many have left behind.
About the HER Foundation
- Participate in HG research.
- Become an advocate.
- Make a gift to the HER Foundation.
- Share your story and support other HG moms.
- Become a HER Foundation volunteer.
- Blog about HG and show support for HER.
- Share HER resources with local health professionals and hospitals.
©2023 HER Foundation. All rights reserved.