Dayspring Pens has donated 40 engraved pens to the HER Foundation to support our work. Each of these engraved pens will be a gift to a VIP donor who shows their commitment to our ongoing research, education, and awareness for all patients and babies facing Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG).
“It is an honor to be able to donate to an organization that works so diligently to help people impacted by Hyperemesis Gravidarum,” said Garrett Winn. “We hope that our donation of pens can show the respect and appreciation we hold for those who are vital to the HER Foundation’s work.”
Located in Virginia Beach, Dayspring Pens specializes in crafting one of a kind, luxury gift pens. Each is made unique with custom engraving. “It is our great wish that the pens will do some good. We want to help this incredible charity as they help mothers and babies live a healthier future by working to see the end of HG,” said Winn.
- Participate in HG research.
- Become an advocate.
- Make a gift to the HER Foundation.
- Share your story and support other HG moms.
- Become a HER Foundation volunteer.
- Blog about HG and show support for HER.
- Share resources with local health professionals and hospitals.
©2023 HER Foundation. All rights reserved.