The HER Foundation Little Caesar’s fundraiser is now underway!
The entire month of May, you can use our special link provided here to order a Little Caesar’s Pizza, Breadsticks, or Cookie Dough Kit, and $6 from EVERY KIT SOLD will be donated to the HER Foundation!
How it works:
- Click on the link and order a kit(s).
- Receive your delivery to your home.
- Enjoy an at home pizza making experience with your family.
- Know that HER received $6 for each kit you order.
Perfect for any day of the week or even for get togethers! Just order your kit today, and it will be shipped right to your front door in just a few days! *Orders are shipped via FedEx. *US only
If you would like to become a seller in your area, use this link to sign up. Then start sharing the fundraiser with your friends and family!
With $6 from every kit ordered going to the HER Foundation, you can help save a life. The HER Foundation is dedicated to education and research of Hyperemesis Gravidarum, and every donation helps the Foundation serve as a voice for families affected by HG. The HER Foundation is the leading source of HG information, reaching over 2.2 million people in 95% of countries globally. Each year support and resources by the HER Foundation and its volunteers network help improve the health and prevent the loss of thousands of mothers and babies around the world.
Special thanks to Sherry for organizing this fundraiser! We all know that being able to eat is a wonderful thing!
SHARE THE FACTS
- HG, hyperemesis gravidarum, is a pregnancy disease marked by rapid weight loss, malnutrition, and dehydration due to unrelenting nausea and/or vomiting.
- HG is not the “morning sickness” of healthy, normal pregnancies. It is a distinct diagnosis marked by severe and relentless symptoms that pose significant risks to the health of both mother and baby. Over 1/3rd of HG babies do not make it to term.
- HG babies are at increased risk for low birth weight, small size for gestational age, and preterm birth. In utero exposure to HG is linked to a 3.6-fold increased risk of emotional/behavioral & developmental disorders.
- Nearly 20% of HG pregnancies are lost to therapeutic terminations, citing “no hope for relief.” Current treatments are not adequate to prevent termination of these planned, wanted pregnancies.
- Mothers with HG’s most severe forms can experience pneumothorax, organ rupture, retinal detachment and blindness, eardrum and jaw damage, rib fractures, esophageal tears, the neurological syndrome Wernicke’s encephalopathy, or even death.
- 18% of women report full criteria of post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSS) following an HG pregnancy. More than half of mothers have post-traumatic stress symptoms.
- In 2009, inpatient treatment for HG in the U.S. cost more than $250,000,000. HG is the leading cause of hospitalization in early pregnancy, and is second only to preterm labor as the most common overall cause of hospitalization during pregnancy.
- Participate in HG research.
- Become an advocate.
- Make a gift to the HER Foundation.
- Share your story and support other HG moms.
- Become a HER Foundation volunteer.
- Blog about HG and show support for HER.
- Share HER resources with local health professionals and hospitals.
©2023 HER Foundation. All rights reserved.