Evan Roderick Williams was born!!! My HG Is Over For Ever!!

Announce your births and share your birth stories here.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47

Evan Roderick Williams was born!!! My HG Is Over For Ever!!

Postby Sabrina22 » Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am

Evan was born April 10, 2011. He was a robust 10 pounds, 13 ounces. No, it was not a C section... With all the drugs I took (I tried them all and had a Pic line), the vomiting, the lack of sleep, I thought something was sure to be wrong with him. But I have been rewarded with a healthy and happy baby. He nurses like a champ and even started sleeping through the night. Every single day I thank God for him and that I am also healthy and feel well. I don't take my good health for granted any more. Getting through HG made me a strong woman - I feel like I can get through anything now. I don't sweat the small stuff anymore. Broken dishwasher, rainy day, cancelled flight - who cares. I know what's important in life. I would not wish HG on my worst enemy and I won't be having any more children, but I will say I've learned from it and I am wiser for it. For those of you still in it, know that it gets better. The fight is worth the reward and take it day by day. Get through each hour of the day and celebrate each day you live through it. You are living in a nightmare, but it does END. You are amazing and you will be so strong when you are done. I am filled with gratitude for all the support I received from the women on this website. The book, Beyond Morning Sickness and the children's book on Hyperemesis for my 4 year old were so helpful too. Thank you everyone. Thank you so much! [/img]
Sabrina22

Postby keow0508 » Jul 15, 2011 9:10 am

Congratulations!! And what an awesome perspective! Enjoy your little boy (or not so little ;))
Katie

keow0508
Been There Done That

Postby DivineLotus » Jul 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh wow! Congrats and on being HG free.
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Congratulations invincible mum

Postby nemomum » Sep 15, 2011 10:48 am

Hi there,
Many congratulations, so pleased you are all doing so well. Sounds like you've really taken something positive from a testing pregnancy. I feel like that too, if you can survive HG you can survive anything! That's all good advice you posted there. Enjoy your family and I hope you recover quickly from your pregnancy.

When I have this baby I'm going to put up a sign in the dining room reading 'eat, drink and be merry'
nemomum
Been There Done That

Return to Birth Announcements