You should make more effort to be cheerful

Some people say the worst things . . .

Moderator: HelenA

You should make more effort to be cheerful

Postby Elicat » Mar 02, 2014 9:51 am

Yes this is what my friend said to me. Because moping around and feeling miserable will affect the baby. For the baby's sake I need to pull myself together and be cheerful.

I wanted to smack her.
###########
Elizabeth -- hgx4
** Becky 2002
** Saida 2004
** Jeffrey 2009
** xxx due August 2014
Elicat

Re: You should make more effort to be cheerful

Postby ShannonD » Mar 03, 2014 10:04 am

Ah, yes! Because you feel like smiling & being chipper after you just vomited for the umpteenth time, are dehydrated, can't even bathe or brush your teeth....lol!!!! Nothing makes me happier than suffering with HG!
Owen - 2008/09/06 - HG 5 wks until delivery, untreated/diagnosed until 18wks, multiple IV's & Zofran, lost 55lbs
DS - Due Date 2014/03/12 - HG 5-22wks, multiple IV's, Zofran & Acupuncture, lost 35lbs. Medicated Fluffy 22-32wks. HG started back up at 32wks :(
ShannonD
Been There Done That

Re: You should make more effort to be cheerful

Postby sarah-dublin » Mar 04, 2014 9:13 am

Hi Elicat,

you have done this 4 times!!?
you are amazing. I am on my second- only 7.5 weeks in (the .5 is of course hugely important since time is now practically standing still). Always wanted at least 3 kids, but I don't know how I will go through this again- that's assuming I make it through this one without losing my mind.
how do you look after your kids right now with the sickness? I have only one and I feel so guilty , she only sees me in bed and im no fun for her
she is 3 and a complete chatterbox and its so hard to chat back since opening my mouth makes me feel so much worse.

People who dare to comment on how you are coping should be smacked. the only people who I listen to now are women who actually know what theyre talking about..
the worst I think are other women who have been pregnant who compare their small amount of nausea to HG and who clearly think you are being a diva..grr...
sarah-dublin

Return to "I got crackered" (Vent)